Mamaste: Yoga for Moms
Have you resigned yourself to discomfort and your "new" body (i.e., soft core and glutes)? Feel like you don't have the time to get your body and your life back? After pregnancy and labor, I was shocked by the changes to my body, but with consistent and gentle training, I was able to regain 97% functionality back over 9 months (because let's be real, once you have a baby, there will be some permanent changes!)
Start empowering yourself now with Mamaste, a realistic and flexible yoga program tailored for Moms or moms-to-be. Each class is targeted toward specific muscles that degrade during pregnancy/labor/nursing/feeding and that need help rejuvenating afterwards. Don't worry if you've been a mom for awhile now, it's never too late to start!
This highly effective program includes 16 courses, 30-45 min each, but can be split into 32 classes (~15-20 min each) if your mommy schedule is just too busy! Classes can be taken online or in person.
Free introductory session includes consultation on your specific needs and includes a free ab strengthening video!
This unique program includes:
- A one of a kind exercise for abdominal compression (key for giving labor and for getting rid of the post partum "jello belly" caused by diastasis recti),
- glute strengthening,
- hamstring strengthening and flexibility,
- lower and upper back releases (especially those pesky hip flexors),
- pec opening (they get so tight from holding baby!)
- regrounding and regaining balance (often gets lost during pregnancy)
- Finding your best posture